It's time. We're going to be a private blog on Friday. Just because.
If you still want to take a glimpse into our lives once in a while, you have a couple of options:
1) You could call. Like, with the telephone. (If you have my number that is. If not, too bad.) I'm really nice and cordial. But I'm not really the texting type. And actually, I'm not a real big phone talker either. It's just business for me, then hang it up. But if you are a phone talker, you could call. I'd talk to you.
2) You could stop by. You might find some kid-ness in the front room if you're unannounced, but whatever. That' s life. And I'll probably feed you (if it's around a meal time, and I like you.)
3) You can leave your email and I'll invite you to read our blog. That is, if I know you (and I like you).
And I think that's all of your options. Unless you're lucky and see me at Target or Costco.
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment