Monday, April 4, 2011

Carpet Bag Love

Guys- I've failed to mention one of my favorite things as of late...

My diaper bag. You see, Kyle is our 3rd baby, so I've tried and tested several diaper bags.
And by the time Kyle came, I knew what I wanted. It was this beauty from peace.love.n.polkadots

Things I love:
It's cute
and coordinates with my car seat.
It's SO light
. When you're lugging around your little (but heavy:) bundle of joy and all their gear, light is good.
It's feminine enough for me, yet Alan can carry it around and not feel like he's got a woman's purse.
And here's the kicker.
It's washable. If you've had a diaper bag for any length of time, you know they can get nasty/crusty. Washable is key.

(the back pocket)

Becky made this diaper bag exactly how I wanted it. She's awesome like that. I wanted it slightly smaller than the regular diaper bag on their site (my personal preference) and in a dark brown. She exceeded my high hopes. I love it!The inside has 2 side pockets (one zippered) and a bottle holder (That you can't really see in this picture.)

So here's the thing. They are doing a giveaway right now. That's right, you can win a carpet bag of your very own! (diaper bag style or not) Click here for the details.

And I know a million pregnant ladies right now. Seriously, a million. You NEED this bag. So try your luck and enter the giveaway:)

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm so happy to hear you like your diaper bag!! I've always said I think that fabric is fire proof!! haha :)