Thursday, September 15, 2011

If you're into fitness- read this!

Hey guys. I am so excited about this- I just couldn't wait to share with you...


So several months ago I was given a set of MyTrainer Fitness 6 pack cards. (The 100 calorie work-out ones) 

I was so impressed! They were challenging, but doable. And there were pictures so you knew what they were talking about.

After looking at their other products- I bought a My Gym Trainer book.
It includes a whole month of different workouts- weights and cardio. I like to lift weights - but I don't like to have to think about what lift I'm going to do or how many reps- etc. This book has it all planned out. I am so impressed with it!


So here's what I'm so excited to tell you about-In honor of Obesity Awareness month- everything in their store is 40% off! (During the month of September- enter Fam40 at checkout)


The company has a flat rate shipping fee- So no matter what you order- it's like $6.95. And the more things you order- the less you get them for. (Ex- you order 4 6 packs- they are $9 each instead of $12. Then tack on 40%, and it's only $5.40 for 1 six pack. Totally worth it!) 


If this looks like something you are interested in and want to order with me- let me know by Sept. 22nd. We'll save money together :) email me at marieguthrie @ cox (dot)net or you can reply to this post (the comments are moderated and I won't publish them.)


I have the my Gym trainer 3, the 100 calorie 6-pack and the at home- 6 pack if you want to look at them and see if it's something you'd want.

No comments: